All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>A fresh and timely approach to understanding the profound impact of motor development on children of all ages and stages.</b> Based on the authors' more than seventy combined years of professional success working with children of all abilities, <i>Growing an In-Sync Child</i> provides parents, teachers, and other professionals with the tools to give every child a head start and a leg up. Because early motor development is one of the most important factors in a child's physical, emotional, academic, and overall success, the In- Sync Program of sixty adaptable, easy, and fun activities will enhance your child's development, in just minutes a day. Discover how simple movements such as skipping, rolling, balancing, and jumping can make a world of difference for your child a difference that will last a lifetime.
- Author BiographyCarol Stock Kranowitz, M.A., has been a preschool teacher for more than 25 years. She has developed an innovative program to screen young children for Sensory Processing Disorder, and writes and speaks regularly about the subject. She has an M.A. in Education and Human Development..
- Author(s)Carol Kranowitz,Joye Newman
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.