All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 5 sessions of this revised Design for Discipleship Bible study will give you insight and encouragement to help you grow as a true disciple of Christ by learning to share the blessings you've received from God. If used in a group, personal study is needed between meetings.
- Author BiographyBill Hull is a pastor and writer who focuses his efforts on being a disciple and making disciples. He has written several groundbreaking books for leaders and churches. Bill and his wife, Jane, have been married since 1969 and are the parents of two grown sons. Paul Mascarella, BA, MTS, has served in local church ministries for more than twenty-five years as an associate pastor, minister of music, and worship director while holding an executive management position at a daily newspaper in Los Angeles, California. He is currently associate director of Choose The Life Ministry and serves on the board of directors for Bill Hull Ministries.
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleDesign for Discipleship
- Series Part/Volume Number06
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date31/07/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.