Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book systematically introduces the theory of the GCM with particular emphasis on their multivariate statistical diagstics, which are based mainly on recent developments made by the authors and their collaborators. Provided are complete proofs of theorems as well as practical data sets and MATLAB code.
- Author(s)Jian-Xin Pan,Kai-Tai Fang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight623 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.