All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionGrowth, Employment, Inequality, and the Environment deals with the fundamental ecomic problems of our time: employment, inequality, the environment, and quality of life. These exciting new volumes are the first of their kind in which these problems are analyzed using a unified theory framework.
- Author BiographyAdolfo Figueroa is Professor Emeritus of Economics of the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. He has taught and participated in collaborative research in American and British universities. He received his PhD in Economics from Vanderbilt University, USA in 1972. He studied there under the influence and guidance of Professor Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen, the famous bio-economist.
- Author(s)Adolfo Figueroa
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/05/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.