All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionA Festschrift in hor of Pradeep Mehta, the founder of Consumer Unity and Trust Society or CUTS International this rich collection of analytical essays penned by eminent contributors who have been closely associated with Pradeep worldwide examines and celebrates his contributions to social justice and ecomic equality in India and around the world. The essays focus on three main areas trade and development, competition and ecomic regulation, and governance and emphasize the importance of participatory citizenship and civil society activism. The overarching message of the compendium is the significance of open global trading systems, competitive and contestable markets domestically, and the coordination and regulation of national and global action on effective partnerships and representative global governance.
- Author BiographyNitin Desai is an Indian economist and civil servant. He was formerly the United Nations under-secretary-general for economic and social affairs from 1992 until 2003. Rajeev D. Mathur is the executive director of Consumer Unity and Trust Society International, a nongovernmental organization that pursues social justice and economic equity.
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Weight522 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNitin Desai,Rajeev D Mathur
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.