Growth and Structural Change in the Malaysian Economy by Kwame Sundaram Jomo (Paperback, 1990)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 13 Nov
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.00+ AU $9.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by mr-pickwick
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book attempts to understand ecomic developments in Malaysia in the early and mid-1980s, focusing on growth, balance of payments, fiscal and debt trends. They are all seen against global trends, earlier developments in the Malaysian ecomy and other changes in Malaysian society. Different areas are examined, including employment and distributional trends, the planning experience, industrialization, the New Ecomic Policy, recent fiscal and debt problems, recent policy initiatives as well as the difficulties of initiating alternative development strategies.
- Author(s)Kwame Sundaram Jomo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/08/1990
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in the Economies of East and South-East Asia
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date13/08/1997
- Content Notebiography
- Weight370 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement1990 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.