All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume aims to study preparations for China's entry into the World Trade Organization (WTO) on the part of the Guangdong provincial government, local governments, enterprises and individuals; examine the opportunities available for Guangdong and its comparative advantage relative to other provinces, as perceived by different segments of the population; analyse anticipated problems due to China's entry into the WTO; and critically assess Guangdong's preparations to meet the challenges and to make adjustments in Guangdong's development strategy. Given the spectacular ecomic growth of Guangdong and its importance to Hong Kong, this volume t only will be a useful reference for academics, business executives, government officials, journalists, and other professionals whose work is related to the province, but should also be of interest to the general public who follows developments in China and Hong Kong.
- Author BiographyJoseph Y. S. Cheng is Professor of Political Science and Director of Contemporary China Research Centre, City University of Hong Kong. He is also the founding editor of the Hong Kong Journal of Social Sciences.
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Content NoteTables
- Weight844 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJoseph Y. S. Cheng
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.