Guardian of the Republic: An American Ronin's Journey to Faith, Family, and Liberty by Allen West, Michele Hickford (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The inspiring life and uncensored views of a veteran, patriot, former Congressman, conservative icon, and warrior for personal liberty </b>Over the course of the past few decades, Allen West has had many titles bestowed on him, among them Lt. Colonel, U.S. Representative, Dad, and Scourge of the Far Left. He rose from humble beginnings in Atlanta where his father instilled in him a code of conduct that would inform his life ever after. Throughout his years leading troops, raising a loving family, serving as Congressman in Florida s 22nd district, and emerging as one of the most authentic voices in conservative politics, West has never compromised the core values on which he was raised: family, faith, tradition, service, hor, fiscal responsibility, courage, freedom. Today, these values are under attack as never before, and as the far Left intensifies its assaults, few have been as vigorous as West in pushing back. He refuses to let up, calling out an Obama administration that cares more about big government than following the Constitution, so-called black leaders who sell out their communities in exchange for pats on the head, and a segment of the media that sees vocal black conservatives as threats to be silenced. Now more than ever, the American republic needs a guardian: a principled, informed conservative who understands where we came from, who can trace the philosophical roots of our faith and freedom, and who has a plan to get America back on track. West isn t afraid to speak truth to power, and in this book he ll share the experiences that shaped him and the beliefs he would die to defend.
- Author Biography<b>ALLEN WEST</b> was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia--in the same neighborhood where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. once preached. He is the third of four generations of military members in his family. During his twenty-two year Army career he commanded troops and deployed to several combat zones. He was elected to Congress in 2010, representing the 22nd district of Florida for one term. A frequent commentator on Fox News and a sought after speaker, he lives with his family in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. <b>Michele Hickford</b> is a writer and communications strategist. She has held senior positions at Turner Broadcasting and USA Networks, and served as Congressman West's Director of Outreach and campaign Press Secretary.
- Author(s)Allen West,Michele Hickford
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Business
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Note8-pp black and white photo insert, 1 graph
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.