All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionBook Two in the Moonlit Wings series. Influenced by the fallen angel Mazriel and seeking to appease God, Mya Cotton agrees to stop loving her guardian angel Pershabael when her parents' graves are threatened by flood waters. Her irresponsible actions unearth forgotten remains however, and even though she vows to make things right by giving them a proper burial, when a clueless Percy shows up to help console Mya's heartbroken best friend, Mercedes, Mya can't deny her love for him. Though she doubles her efforts to forget him, her resolve is further tested when Mercedes takes it upon herself to console the heartbroken angel.
- Author BiographyAuthor and artist Beth Gualda was born in Rhode Island, raised in Iowa, and has resided for the past ten years on the beautiful Treasure Coast of South Florida. She has been happily married twenty-one years now to her very best friend who continues to inspire her and daily reaffirms her belief in true love. Naturally, she prefers to write about romance, love, and passion. She has eclectic tastes and interests otherwise. She loves to read as much as she loves to write, but will also stay up all night drawing. It's her worst vice since she quit smoking four years ago.
- Author(s)Beth Gualda
- Date of Publication26/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.