All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA scholarly history of the techlogy of Guastavi vaulting accompanies archival images and beautiful new colour photography showcasing the most incredible Guastavi vaulted spaces. Versatile, strong and fireproof, thin-tile vaults were built by Guastavi in more than two hundred major buildings in Manhattan and in over six hundred buildings across America.
- Author BiographyJohn Ochsendorf is an engineer and educator specialising in historic structures. He was awarded the Rome Prize from the American Academy in Rome and was named a MacArthur Fellow by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. He is the Class of 1942 professor of architecture and civil and environmental engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)John Ochsendorf
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings, frontispiece
- Weight998 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byMichael Freeman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.