All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.58Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to achieve more? Do you want to learn the secrets of the super successful? Do you want to reach your goals with ease? In Guerilla Achiever, author Douglas Vermeeren offers high-impact, practical, and proven strategies to help you learn powerful lessons on personal development. During the last decade, Vermeeren has conducted extensive research into the success strategies of more than four hundred of the world's top achievers, an effort that has earned him the title of Modern-Day Napoleon Hill and has positioned him as North America's achievement expert. In Guerrilla Achiever, he shares these powerful success strategies, demonstrating what these achievers did to get them to the top. In addition to the four Ps of achievement-potential, possibilities, probabilities, and performance-he provides insight into four more Ps: practice, patterns, preparation, and purpose. Guerilla Achiever presents a fail-safe pattern for becoming a top achiever. It isn't a process of learning so much as it is a process about doing. Achieving is much more than a goal you attain; it's a habit you develop.
- Author(s)Douglas Vermeeren
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.