All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYes! You Can Escape Your Job---If You Win the 10 Battles Required to Go Out On Your Own! Yes, you can do this. You can quit your job, start a business, and never have to work for anybody else ever again. You can do this regardless of whether you feel confident or afraid, your age, your family situation, your education, where you live, and how much time and money you have. You don't have to tolerate a crummy job, lousy boss, long commute, tedious tasks, anying co-workers, limited control over how you spend your day, clear path to a promotion, worrying about the next round of layoffs, dealing with corporate scandals that have thing to do with you, reporting to an executive team that you don't like or trust---You can leave all this behind! Guerrilla Marketing Job Escape Plan shows you how. It gives you practical, step-by-step advice about the ten battles you must fight to make the leap, and how to win them decisively, including: overcoming fear, finding the right idea for you, getting family to support you, picking the right strategy, starting your business up with minimal financial or personal risk, getting the first profitable customer, building momentum, and leaving your job without burning any bridges. In addition to step-by-step guidance, over 150 entrepreneurs---people who have successfully made the leap---share their wisdom and insights. Plus, the book includes an exclusive password for you to take the Job Escape Challenge, including additional FREE resources to start a successful business and quit your job forever. What are you waiting for? Start planning your escape right w!
- Author BiographyJAY CONRAD LEVINSON is the author of the best-selling marketing series in history, Guerrilla Marketing, plus 58 other business books. His books have sold more than 21 million copies worldwide. His Guerrilla concepts have influenced marketing so much that his books appear in 62 languages and are required reading in MBA programs worldwide. ANDREW NEITLICH is the founder and director of Solo Revolution (www.solorevolution.com), a unique association of solopreneurs from around the world who are building businesses and living life on their terms. He is also the founder and director of the Center for Executive Coaching (www.centerforexecutivecoaching.com), along with sister organizations The Center for Career Coaching (www.centerforcareercoaching.com) and The Institute for Business Growth (www.instituteforbusinessgrowth.com). These organizations train coaches and aspiring coaches from around the world to work with executives and business owners.
- Author(s)Andrew Neitlich,Jay Conrad Levinson
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.94
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.