All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to sacred Torah tradition, painstakingly preserved over millennia, the Noahide Laws are the terms of HaShem's covenant with Noah after the Flood. Sadly, they were abandoned and largely forgotten. Then nearly 800 years later, ather global cataclysmic event shook the world: the frightening and awesome events coinciding with the Exodus and Giving of the Torah at Sinai. Since that second rebirth of the world, the nations of the world have been obligated to these laws through the Torah of Moses. After all, it is only through the Torah that mankind even kws the true historical account of the Deluge and HaShem's Covenant with Noah. The simplicity of this Covenant is striking. It requires religious ceremonies, sacrificial service, priestly hierarchy. It upholds equality between men and women, all races and all colors. It is the most basic code of human behavior that allows for a world united under the One and Only King of the Universe. According to Torah, it is forbidden for n-Jews to create man-made religions. Why add to the simple perfection of HaShem's covenant? The world of the spirit is as wide to the righteous Noahide as it is to the righteous Jew. One must bear in mind that the very foundation of any relationship with the True God is kwing and fulfilling all the precepts that He has commanded us as Jews and Noahides. Piety cant replace, and indeed cant be reached, without this solid foundation. Hailed by rabbis and Noahide scholars alike, this Guide -- meant for both n-Jews and Jews -- presents the Laws of the Noahide Covenant as never before: precisely as they were codified in Talmudic law according to the Mishneh Torah of Maimonides (RaMBaM).
- Author BiographyMori Michael-Shelomo Bar-Ron is an ordained rabbi and publishing Torah scholar. He also has a BA in Anthropology from the University of California San Diego. His broad Torah journey ultimately brought him to formal rabbinical training at Shehebar Sephardic Center in Jerusalem, and under the tutelage of master halakhic decisors according to RaMBaM. Bar-Ron made strong bonds of friendship with Noahide scholars and teachers in the U.S., and became keenly aware of their need for authentic Torah instruction. This was the inspiration for this book. He is currently based out of his Torah center in Ramat Beit Shemesh, Ohel Moshe (torathmoshe.com), where he continues to study, teach and write.
- Author(s)Michael Shelomo Bar-Ron
- PublisherLightcatcher Books
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLightcatcher Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.