All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reprint of the Library of Liberal Arts edition of 1965. Croces Guide presents one of the clearest and strongest defenses of the intuitive nature of art in Western philosophical thought.
- Author BiographyBenedetto Croce (1866-1952) is perhaps best known as the author, in 1902, of Aesthetics, a work of enduring influence.
- Author(s)Benedetto Croce
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/1995
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight145 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Translated byPatrick Romanell
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.