All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an in-depth review of the state of the art of cyber-physical systems (CPS) and their applications. Relevant case studies are also provided, to help the reader to master the interdisciplinary material. Features: includes self-test exercises in each chapter, together with a glossary; offers a variety of teaching support materials at an associated website, including a comprehensive set of slides and lecture videos; presents a brief overview of the study of systems, and embedded computing systems, before defining CPS; introduces the concepts of the Internet of Things, and ubiquitous (or pervasive) computing; reviews the design challenges of CPS, and their impact on systems and software engineering; describes the ideas behind Industry 4.0 and the revolutions in digital manufacturing, including smart and agile manufacturing, as well as cybersecurity in manufacturing; considers the social impact of the changes in skills required by the globalized, digital work environment of the future.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr.-Ing. Dietmar P.F. Moller is a Full Professor in the Institute of Applied Stochastics and Operations Research at Clausthal University of Technology, Germany, a Member of the Simulation Science Center Clausthal-Gottingen, Germany, and an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA. His other publications include the Springer title Introduction to Transportation Analysis, Modeling and Simulation.
- Author(s)Dietmar P. F. Moller
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleComputer Communications and Networks
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note130 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight818 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.