All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionConcrete Projects includes the most common home repairs, but goes a step further by offering some of the most exciting new techniques for building concrete countertops and form-cast landscaping features, as well as techniques for colouring and texturing concrete for designer finishes.
- Author BiographyPhilip Schmidt is author of 10 books and contributor to dozens of others, covering home improvement topics such as interior architecture, kitchen remodeling, basement finishing, and building treehouses. He spent six years in the building trades before becoming a writer.
- Author(s)Philip Schmidt
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Note500 colour photographs/illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.