All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn this age of digital photography, cameras have become so good that it seems one does t need to kw anything about the art of taking a photograph. Just point and shoot, the camera will do it all for you. However, if you are one of the millions who want to decide for themselves as to how the picture is taken and you want to take charge of the camera, then this book is your key! Remember, without your intervention, camera decides, t you. This book will tell you, why and how to manipulate your camera to do what you want and to achieve results you want. Because, camera does t kw what you truly want to capture, only you do. The emphasis of this textbook is an appreciation of the manual approach to capturing the photograph. You will start with simple, practical rules of thumb and progress to the point, where the resulting images will inspire you and you'll be proud to share and display them.
- Author BiographyTony's passion for photography goes back to 1970s when he got his first 35mm camera. Tony has an MBA in Management and International Business and studied photography under many world class photographers. His photographic experience includes wedding, portraiture, commercial, model portfolios and product photography. For the past 10 plus years, his photographic interest included teaching adult photo enthusiasts. The resulting Guide to Digital SLR Photography is based on the input from these students. He structured the book on what they wanted to learn and that is; practical techniques for better digital pictures.
- Author(s)Anthony Lorenc
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.