All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionMoney, targets and budgets overshadow life and work in colleges. The systems for funding colleges are toriously complicated and too few people understand how they work. Too few kw how and where colleges spend their money. This book demystifies college finance and provides insights that will be valuable for goverrs, managers, lecturers and anyone who works in the sector.
- Author BiographyJulian Gravatt is the Association of Colleges' Director of Funding and Planning.
- Author(s)Julian Gravatt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEssential FE Toolkit S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.