All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable guide to international relations and diplomacy, covering the international system, crises and meetings, policies and doctrines, force and diplomacy, common international space and diplomatic relations. <br/><br/>This guide is designed to make it easy for students of every kind to access the necessary historical and contemporary information to help with their study of the evolution and current functioning of the international and global system. It provides information about the institutions, mechanisms and practices which support the conduct of international and global affairs. In addition, it gives an account of their evolution of almost two hundred years of history, from 1815 to the present.
- Author BiographyMichael Graham Fry is Professor of International Relations, University of Southern California. Erik Goldstein is Professor of International Relations, Boston University. Richard Langhorne is at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Erik Goldstein,Michael Fry,Richard Langhorne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.