All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplicable for all types of libraries. Needs assessment can be defined as the process of using one or more techniques to collect and analyze data on library users or potential users. The guide includes the methodology and techniques for carrying out needs assessment projects, ranging from short-term assessments to long-term research or comprehensive collection assessments. Various types of data, techniques, and methodology are described, as are associated pointers and pitfalls.
- Author BiographyDora Biblarz is Associate Dean of TQS/Continuous Improvement at Arizona State University. Stephen Bosch is Information Access Librarian at University of Arizona. Chris Sugnet is Assistant Director for Collections at University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Chris Sugnet,Dora Biblarz,Stephen Bosch
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleCollection Management and Development Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notebibliog
- Weight118 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.