Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book David Towers presents a carefully paced and sympathetic treatment of linear algebra, assuming kwledge only of the basic tation and elementary ideas of set theory. He progresses gradually to the more powerful and abstract tions of linear algebra, providing exercises which test and develop the reader's understanding at the end of each section. Full sections are given for most of the exercises to facilitate self-paced study.
- Author BiographyDAVID TOWERS is Senior Lecturer in Mathematics at Lancaster University and taught previously at the universities of Sheffield and Leeds. he is also Consultant Editor for the Palgrave Mathematical Guides.
- Author(s)David Towers
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/05/1988
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMathematical Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.