All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive overview of medical image analysis. Practical in approach, the text is uniquely structured by potential applications. Features: presents learning objectives, exercises and concluding remarks in each chapter, in addition to a glossary of abbreviations; describes a range of common imaging techniques, reconstruction techniques and image artefacts; discusses the archival and transfer of images, including the HL7 and DICOM standards; presents a selection of techniques for the enhancement of contrast and edges, for ise reduction and for edge-preserving smoothing; examines various feature detection and segmentation techniques, together with methods for computing a registration or rmalisation transformation; explores object detection, as well as classification based on segment attributes such as shape and appearance; reviews the validation of an analysis method; includes appendices on Markov random field optimization, variational calculus and principal component analysis.
- Author BiographyDr. Klaus D. Toennies is a Professor of Image Processing and Pattern Recognition at the Department of Simulation and Graphics of the Otto-von-Guericke University of Magdeburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Klaus D. Toennies
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight741 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.