All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is devoted to efficient pairing computations and implementations, useful tools for cryptographers working on topics like identity-based cryptography and the simplification of existing protocols like signature schemes. As well as exploring the basic mathematical background of finite fields and elliptic curves, Guide to Pairing-Based Cryptography offers an overview of the most recent developments in optimizations for pairing implementation. Each chapter includes a presentation of the problem it discusses, the mathematical formulation, a discussion of implementation issues, solutions accompanied by code or pseudocode, several numerical results, and references to further reading and tes. Intended as a self-contained handbook, this book is an invaluable resource for computer scientists, applied mathematicians and security professionals interested in cryptography.
- Author BiographyNadia El Mrabet, Ph.D, is an assistant professor at the University of Paris 8 Vincennes, Saint-Denis, France. Marc Joye, Ph.D, is affiliated with Technicolor, Paris, France.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Cryptography and Network Security Series
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byMarc Joye
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.