All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionGuide to Producing a Fashion Show is the definitive source of information for anyone interested in fashion show production. All aspects of fashion show production are covered including: reasons to produce a show, planning, model selection, merchandise selection, staging and music, budgeting, show preparation, execution, and evaluation. The third edition is up to date with behind-the-scenes examples and expanded coverage of techlogy, the internet and social media, training amateur models and how to set up and run a dressing room. Whether the reader is experienced or a vice this text provides a step-by-step process for how to plan, organize, promote and execute an exciting fashion show. Introducing Guide to Producing a Fashion Show STUDIO--an online tool for more effective study! ~Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips ~Review concepts with flashcards of terms and definitions ~Access samples of documents, forms and templates for all stages of planning and executing a fashion show ~Helpful templates include a budget form, supply checklist, and post-fashion show evaluation sheet, plus forms for promoting the fashion show, such as news release forms and an activity planning calendar and more ~Redeeming the code inside this card will give you full access to the content previously contained on the DVD or CD packaged with this book This bundle includes Guide to Producing a Fashion Show 3rd Edition and Guide to Producing a Fashion Show STUDIO Access Card.
- Author BiographyJudith C. Everett is Emeritus Professor of Merchandising in the School of Communication at Northern Arizona University, USA, where she taught a wide range of merchandising courses including merchandise buying, merchandise math, fashion show production, historic dress, international buying, and professional practices. Kristen K. Swanson is a Professor of Merchandising in the School of Communication at Northern Arizona University, USA. As a Fairchild Books author, she has written books on event planning, fashion promotion, and the writing process.
- Author(s)Judith C. Everett,Kristen K. Swanson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Weight1002 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Other printed item
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.