All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionGuide to Publishing a Scientific Paper provides researchers in every field of the biological, physical and medical sciences with all the information necessary to prepare, submit for publication, and revise a scientific paper. The book includes details of every step in the process that is required for the publication of a scientific paper, for example, * use of correct style and language * choice of journal, use of the correct format, and adherence to journal guidelines * submission of the manuscript in the appropriate format and with the appropriate cover letter and other materials * the format for responses to reviewers' comments and resubmission of a revised manuscript The advice provided conforms to the most up-to-date specifications and even the seasoned writer will learn how procedures have changed in recent years, in particular with regard to the electronic submission of manuscripts. Every scientist who is preparing to write a paper should read this book before embarking on the preparation of a manuscript. This useful book also includes samples of letters to the Editor and responses to the Editor's comments and referees' criticism. In addition, as an Appendix, the book includes succinct advice on how to prepare an application for funding. The author has edited more than 7,500 manuscripts over the past twenty years and is, consequently, very familiar with all of the most common mistakes. Her book provides invaluable and straightforward advice on how to avoid these mistakes. Dr. Korner is a professional editor and writer. She has an undergraduate degree from the University of Cambridge and a doctorate in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry from Yale University.
- Author BiographyDr. Korner is a professional editor and writer. She has an undergraduate degree from the University of Cambridge and a doctorate in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry from Yale University.
- Author(s)Ann M. Korner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.