All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed first of all to make the study of written Japanese a much less formidable task for the foreign student than it has traditionally been. Its second major purpose is to enable the student to achieve fluency in reading and writing the language in its everyday style. Essentially, the book reflects the language simplification movement w under way in Japan.
- Author Biography<b>Florence Sakade</b> was an renowned editor and author of numerous books about Japan's language and culture, including the classic <i>Origami: Japanese Paper Folding</i> and <i>Japanese Children's Favorite Stories</i>. <b>Janet Ikeda</b> is Associate Professor of Japanese at Washington and Lee University in Virginia. She served as president of the Association of Teachers of Japanese, and is currently a Director of the AATJ. Ikeda is currently on the Japanese American Leadership Delegation (JALD).
- Author(s)Florence Sakade,Janet Ikeda
- PublisherTuttle Shokai Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationKanagawa
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintTuttle Shokai Inc
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.