All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionNew techlogies are making information more fluid, but what does this mean for information providers? Without a doubt, it means that traditional roles are evolving and that the task of providing information demands greater expertise in exploiting new techlogies and navigating their uncharted ebbs and flows of information. The Association for Library Collections & Technical Services (ALCTS), a division of the American Library Association, offers a host of well-integrated and forward-looking services to help you find your way through these changes. It is a leader in the development of principles, standards, and best practices for creating, collecting, organizing, delivering, and preserving information resources in all forms. It offers educational, research, and professional service opportunities. And it is committed to quality information, universal access, collaboration, and lifelong learning.
- Author BiographyDennis Lambert is Head of Collection Development and Management at Falvey Memorial Library, Villanova University. He also manages the preservation program at Villanova. Winston Atkins serves as the Preservation Officer for the Duke University Libraries. He teaches a seminar in preservation in the Public History Program at North Carolina State University. Doug Litts is the Assistant Librarian at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, Virginia. Lorraine Olley is Executive Director of the Library Administration and Management Association, a division of the American Library Association.
- Author(s)Dennis K. Lambert,Douglas A. Litts,Lorraine H. Olley,Winston Atkins
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleCollection Management and Development Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notebibliog
- Weight108 g
- Width151 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.