All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second edition of this publication which contains guidance on the transplantation of organs, tissues and cells of human origin for therapeutic purposes. It sets out safety and quality assurance standards for the procurement, preservation, processing and distribution of human organs, tissues and cells, in order to promote ethical concerns which recognise the safety and dignity of the dor and the recipient. The guide also contains the additional protocol to the Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine on the transplantation of organs and human tissues.
- PublisherCouncil of Europe
- Date of Publication26/10/2004
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationStrasbourg
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintCouncil of Europe
- Weight177 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.