All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to Small Business and Small Business Administration (SBA) Funding is a complete in-depth guidebook for small businesses and entrepreneurs, in any phase of operation, to use as a guide to complete a working business portfolio. This portfolio can be used in operations of the business and/or obtain funding for start-up processes and other funding needs. This book gives great information about small business itself including operations, entity types, and more. A Guide to Small Business and Small Business Administration (SBA) Funding gives detailed information on the Small Business Administration and its funding practices. The guide will assist in completing a comprehensive business analysis and portfolio including: business plans, marketing plans, applications, outlines, structure, forms, and other important documents. A Guide to Small Business and SBA Funding also comes with a digital companion that provides nearly all documentation needed for a SBA style business portfolio. This companion includes: official documentation, applications, filings, instruction on obtaining all legal documentations, outlines, directions, and much more. When finished reading through this book and following the format the business will have a complete SBA formatted business portfolio that is valuable in obtaining funding and business operations. The information contained in this book, and its companion will save time and money developing a complete portfolio as all needed documentation is provided to you in a fill in the blank format. With the research and development contained in this book can save months of work for any business in need of a portfolio. Other sources of this information may costs hundreds to thousands of dollars, and months of time for the same products contained herein.
- Author(s)Mark a Woodard
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.