All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Guide to Stability Design Criteria for Metal Structures serves as the definitive work on designing steel for structural stability. Recently revised by a new editor chosen by SSRC, this edition includes new material on tapered columns, stainless steel, and materials used in tandem with steel such as reinforced concrete, masonry, and FRP. Sections are updated and revised with current research on mosymmetric beams, yielding, buckling, and connections, as well as a new section on international design criteria.
- Author BiographyRonald D. Ziemian, PhD, PE , professor of civil engineering at Bucknell University, was the recipient of the 2006 AISC Special Achievement Award and the 1992 ASCE Norman Medal for his work in advancing the use of nonlinear analysis in the stability design of steel structures. He is the coauthor of Matrix Structural Analysis, Second Edition (also from Wiley), chairs the SSRC Executive Committee and the AISC Task Committee 10 on Frame Stability, and further serves on the AISC and Aluminum Association specification committees.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight1662 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Edited byRonald D. Ziemian
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.