All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom irate hummingbirds to judgmental parrots, this handy and lavishly illustrated volume depicts the most disturbed birds of North America in gorgeous colour portraits, with accompanying testimonials and confessions of murder, mental illness and assorted mayhem. There are bird-attack statistics from the 1970s and study questions to make sure you've done your homework. A must-have for leading ornithologists, and perfect gift for angry avian enthusiasts everywhere; this guide is an uproarious and unforgettable look at what lies behind the beady eyes of these winged creatures.
- Author BiographyArtist Matt Adrian s (The Mincing Mockingbird) work is collected worldwide and has been featured in <i>Country Living, </i> the <i>Los Angeles Times</i>, and the <i>Chicago Tribune</i>, among other publications. Adrian is also the author of <i>It Is Folly To Assume My Awesome Lies Dormant: The Paintings of the Mincing Mockingbird</i>, and<i> I Have Heard My Praises Sung In Screams: The Paintings of the Mincing Mockingbird Volume II. </i>He lives in California with his wife, artist Kim Bagwill.
- Author(s)Mockingbird The Mincing
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Rider Press
- Content Note1
- Weight208 g
- Width159 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.