All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an accessible and clearly written survival guide to Vocational Education and Training in the UK. Christopher Winch draws on recent research to answer key questions such as: Why is VET such an important area? How can European models be used to develop VET in the UK? How is VET structured and provided? And, what are the main issues facing VET today? All in all, the most user-friendly and useful guide to VET ever published.
- Author BiographyChristopher Winch is a Reader in Educational Management and Policy at King's College, London University and has published widely on VET.
- Author(s)Christopher Winch,Terry Hyland
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEssential FE Toolkit S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.