All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten during the composer's years as professor of the rewned Moscow Conservatory, this volume presents a clear and thorough introduction to the study of harmony. Out of print for decades and exceedingly rare in its original edition, Tchaikovsky's Guide to the Practical Study of Harmony bears an intrinsic historical interest. This excellent manual, however, remains as useful and instructive today as it was a century ago. A complete course in writing music, it features numerous examples and exercises. It functions equally well as a classroom text, an adjunct to private instruction, or as a guide to individual musicians. Unabridged republication of the classic 1900 edition.
- Author(s)Peter Ilich Tchaikovsky
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.