Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to more than 4,000 plants found in the Sunshine State Wunderlin brings us light-years toward an understanding of what we have and what we had in the state. He also shows us what we stand to lose to exotic species invasion, urbanization, and similar impacts of modern civilization. -- Florida Scientist Includes paragraphs on scope of the flora, arrangement of taxa, keys, taxomy and menclature, distribution, etc. Identifies exotic species that have become naturalized. . . . An extremely valuable reference. -- Ecomic Botany A comprehensive identification manual to the region that has the third largest plant diversity of any state in the nation. -- Publishers Weekly An invaluable source. . . . Wunderlin s guide brings together his years of work with the flora of Florida. -- Choice Has quickly become THE means to key out more than 4,000 taxa of native and n-native ferns, fern allies and seed plants in Florida. . . . Required by serious plant people in the Sunshine State. -- Aquaphyte Expanded and updated, this volume is an indispensable reference to the highly diverse flora of the state. Both popular and comprehensive, this new edition contains updated menclature and the inclusion of more than 100 additional species, making it the most inclusive identification manual to the more than 4,200 taxa native to or naturalized in Florida.
- Author BiographyRichard P. Wunderlin is professor of biology at the University of South Florida. Bruce F. Hansen is curator of the University of South Florida Herbarium. Together they are coauthors of Flora of Florida, Volume I and the Atlas of Florida Vascular Plants website.
- Author(s)Bruce F. Hansen,Richard P. Wunderlin
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Weight1247 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.