All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFurther self-healing with this superbly practical, step-by-step method to guided imagery - This superb collection of imagery techniques is a landmark contribution to the emerging field of behavioural medicine. An eminently practical step-by-step guide to both the creative and receptive side of the imagination. - Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., author of Minding the Body, Minding the Mind. - Sound, responsible instruction in the healing process of imagery. - Kirkus Review - Learn basic relaxation techniques and achieve deep physiological relaxation - Create an inner dialogue, stimulate healing responses in the body, and gain a better understanding of your health and well-being ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Using methods he has taught to thousands of patients and health-care professionals, Dr. Rossman teaches a step-by-step method of using the mind to help further one's own healing. In Guided Imagery for Self-Healing, readers will learn to use mental imagery to stimulate healing responses in the body, and improve their health and general state.
- Author BiographyDr. Martin L. Rossman is a certified acupuncturist and has practiced Chinese acupuncture for the past 30 years.
- Author(s)Martin L. Rossman
- PublisherH J Kramer
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationTiburon, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintH J Kramer
- Out-of-print date11/06/2010
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.