Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.22Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionIn her unique book, author Sarah Moneta incorporates poems that deal with the difficulties and anxieties that touch all children. With a smile and a hint of humor, she presents instructions to parents and children in the process of guided imagery for toddlers. Her poems guide readers on how to use the tools available to them in order to cope with fear and anger, transitional stages and low self esteem. The book is an experience of togetherness for both parent and child on a journey in the deepest worlds of imagination, on a unique search for the sources of their inner strength. Sarah Moneta is a therapist specializing in learning and functional disabilities. She is the mother of Ayelet, Tomer and Eldad, and grandmother of Maya and Omer.
- Author BiographySarah Moneta is a therapist specializing in learning and functional disabilities. She is the mother of Ayelet, Tomer, and Eldad, and grandmother of Maya and Omer.
- Author(s)Sarah Moneta
- PublisherContento de Semrik
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContento de Semrik
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width208 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julia Philipon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.