Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica has entered into a post-Christian era. As a result of the pervasive influence of secularism, people, in general, are content to live in the natural world without giving much thought to their spiritual life. As a result, they never experience the power of God in a real, tangible way. They miss out on the multiple blessings God desires to pour out upon his people. Through the retelling of the miracles he has personally experienced and the spiritual direction given to him, the author challenges nbelievers and Christians alike to examine what they believe and how they formed their beliefs. Some of the stories this former teacher, youth minister, and missionary recounts will amaze the reader.
- Author BiographyCharles Serianni is a retired teacher, youth minister, and missionary. His writings are based on his experiences as an English teacher of thirty-eight years both on the high school and college levels, twenty years as the Director of Teens For Christ, an interdenominational youth ministry, and missionary service throughout the Caribbean and Panama. He also served as the State-side Director of Semillas De Esperanza, a ministry to inner-city youth in the city of Santiago, Dominican Republic. Charles also has written a Christian adventure novel intended for middle school age youth, The Mystery of Docksforth's Treasure. It is an adventure story about a family from Florida on a summer outreach to a mission in the Caribbean in the 1960's. The family becomes embroiled in mysterious circumstances surrounding the possibility of pirate treasure buried on the mission property. Woven into the plot are ghostly pirates, Obeah, 17th century ruins, caverns, and underwater scenes. Although the story focuses on two teenagers, a sixteen-year-old girl and her nineteen-year-old brother, the father who is admired by his children is a key figure. Together they solve the mystery behind the treasure and debunk the ghostly intruders. The Caribbean island, the mission, and the underwater scenes, are based on the author's personal experience living in the Caribbean, working at various missions, and many years of diving. The Mystery of Docksforth's Treasure should be on sale by the end of May2015 Charles Serianni currently lives in North Port, Florida with his wife Donna. He welcomes the comments of his readers, and he can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)MR Charles P Serianni
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.