All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionA Bible reading resource that offers four months of in-depth study. It provides weekly units, broken into at least six sections, as well as an introduction giving context for the passage and a final section of points for thought and prayer.
- Author BiographyThe Rev Dr David Spriggs is a Baptist minister, currently working as Head of Church Relations for Bible Society, where he has also been Project Director for The Open Book. He contributes to BRF's New Daylight notes and, among other publications, has written Feasting on God's Word (BRF, 2002).
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Out-of-print date28/01/2014
- Width120 mm
- Height167 mm
- Edited byDavid Spriggs,Lisa Cherrett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.