All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionJohn D. White's comprehensive approach to music education is updated here in the second edition of Guidelines for College Teaching of Music Theory. The text demonstrates presentation styles for developing aural, keyboard, and writing skills as well as examining the theoretical and pedagogical conventions of musical education. Twenty years after the publication of the first edition, this revised second edition responds to the new trends in pedagogical study, highlights the transcendence of the can by international music styles and popular music, and takes a fresh look at the current state of American academia. Features an additional chapter by William E. Lake on the benefits of techlogy in the classroom.
- Author BiographyJohn D. White, composer, theorist and cellist, has taught music in major universities and colleges throughout the United States and in Europe since 1956.
- Author(s)John D. White,William E. Lake
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight372 g
- Width141 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.