All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLandscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA) can be key to planning decisions by identifying the effects of new developments on views and on the landscape itself. This fully revised edition of the industry standard work on LVIA presents an authoritative statement of the principles of assessment. Offering detailed advice on the process of assessing the landscape and visual effects of developments and their significance, it also includes a new expanded chapter on cumulative effects and updated guidance on presentation. Written by professionals for professionals, the third edition of this widely respected text provides an essential tool for landscape practitioners, developers, legal advisors and decision-makers.
- Author BiographyWorking Group from the Landscape Institute and the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment, led by Carys Swanwick, Sheffield University.
- Author(s)I.E.M.A.,Landscape Institute
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 colour tables, 50 colour illustrations, 50 colour line drawings
- Weight812 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.