All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionTips and tools for working with children struggling with behavior and how to provide the best support for their needs. You may be the first to tice a child who is struggling with behavior. What do you do? Learn how to assess the situation and the behavior, document patterns of behavior, and share your concerns with families. Tips and tools for getting the support of parents and for determining if your program is the best fit for the child's needs.
- Author BiographyGigi Schweikert is a popular speaker at early childhood conferences and parenting seminars. She is the author of several books and contributes to early childhood periodicals and journals regularly. Gigi hosted a cable television show, Today's Family, and directed the United Nations Early Childhood Program in New York City and developed the Johnson & Johnson System of Family Centers. Jennifer Romanoff is the Vice President of Education and Training for Lightbridge Academy. She holds a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education and has over 23 years of experience in the field. Jennifer is also a CDA instructor, a member of the advisor board for a major early childhood supplier, and is Chief Organizer of an annual conference for over 500 early childhood educators, administrators, and owners. Jeniece Decker is a Training Associate with Lightbridge Academy and holds a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education. She has worked in child care centers as both a teacher and in leadership positions. Jeniece now works to train and develop early childhood education professionals through staff training, CDA programs, workshops, and conferences.
- Author(s)Gigi Schweikert,Jeneice Decker,Jennifer Romanoff
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWinning Ways Series
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight227 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.