All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe theatre of Ana Diosdado and Paloma Pedrero in Spain, and Aida Bortnik and Griselda Gambaro in Argentina, written between 1960 and 1990, reveals an increasing preoccupation with women's issues together with a continuing awareness of problematic political realities. Whether they challenge the strict separation between the private and the public, or whether they choose to uphold that distinction, these authors make the personal political by appropriating the public space - the stage - for the stories of women.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Ann Witte is literary associate at The Group Theatre in Seattle. She received her Ph.D. in Spanish and Latin American Literature from the University of Texas at Austin in 1991.
- Author(s)Ann Witte
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1996
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleWor(L)Ds of Change: Latin American and Iberian Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight420 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.