Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionGuildford still retains much of its 'Olde Worlde' charm into the twenty-first century; it is what makes it such a popular place for tourists from all over the world who come and take photographs of the Guildhall, the Castle and the picturesque River Wey. Most of the images in this book are from Philip Hutchinson's personal collection and are appearing here in print for the first time. Some of the places featured include the Hight Street in Victorian times, Guildford shops in the 1950s and the Royal Grammar School. This new publication will be of interest in its own right or as a companion to those photographic books of memories that have gone before and will appeal to local people and visitors.
- Author BiographyPhilip Hutchinson is the Senior Custodian of Guildford Castle Keep and runs the Ghost Tour of Guildford. He has also written Haunted Guildford and Guildford Past & Present for The History Press.
- Author(s)Philip Hutchinson
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleImages of England
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Noteapproximately 200
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.