All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe guitar, particularly in its electric form, is the most influential instrument of the past 60 years. Guitar Masters spotlights the players who made it that way: the visionary talents and living legends who developed the sound and style of the electric guitar as we kw and love it. This book traces the life stories and assesses the musical legacies of such superstar guitarists as Jeff Beck and Keith Richards as well as anymous but influential sidemen and behind-the-scenes stalwarts such as James Burton. Veteran music journalist Alan di Perna draws on three decades' worth of experience as a writer and interviewer to extract the essence of what makes these gifted guitarists so influential and unique. Their stories are as diverse as they are inspiring. Yet what all these guitar masters share is an unshakable dedication to their craft and a deeply intuitive connection with their chosen instrument. Whether you're a fan, a player, or a master in your own right, Guitar Masters will give you new insights into the lives and music of the players to whom we owe our very tion of what a guitar sounds like and its extraordinary power to move people like other instrument.
- Author BiographyVeteran music journalist Alan di Perna is a senior editor of Guitar World magazine. In a career that spans 30 years, his writing on music, pop culture, and musical instruments has appeared in publications as diverse as Rolling Stone, Guitar Aficionado, Guitar Player, and the San Francisco Examiner Magazine. CD liner notes penned by di Perna have graced releases by artists ranging from AC/DC to Santana.
- Author(s)Alan DiPerna
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content Note4-Colour with Photos
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.