All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning where Guitar Method 2 left off, Guitar Method 3 provides a more in-depth exploration of guitar playing techniques. Topics covered include movable major and mir scale fingerings, barre chords, pick and fingerstyle technique and music theory. Features songs in all styles including rock, blues, bluegrass, folk and classical.
- Author(s)Aaron Stang
- PublisherWarner Bros. Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/1996
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleBelwin's 21st Century Guitar Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationMiami
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Bros. Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notemus.exs.
- Weight181 g
- Width300 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.