All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning how to play and use scales has always been a large part of every guitar player's practice schedule. Written from a player's perspective, this book doesn't get too in-depth into the history and classical theory of the scales, but focuses on their uses in contemporary styles such as blues, rock, fusion, and jazz. Includes tons of diminished and whole-tone lines, licks, and music examples; soloing and scale substitution from a player's perspective; and new sounds and ideas. Written in standard tation and tab.
- Author(s)Don Mock,Mock
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight263 g
- Width225 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.