All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 150 minutes of instruction, Talkin' Blues, Part 2 provides you with 10 new, in-depth video lessons on essential blues musical elements and guitar-playing techniques. Keith Wyatt's Talkin' Blues, Part 2 DVD will teach you: * Street Jazz chord extensions and alterations *Soloing over chord substitutions *How to play like Blink Blake and Charlie Christian *How to match the solo to the song * Dead thumb (or pick) technique *Conversational phrasing *Sixth and ninth chords *The New Orleans sound And much, much more! Dive deeper into the blues today!
- Author(s)Keith Wyatt
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleGuitar World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.