Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.97Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThese handy, accessible books provides literally all the information you need to kw to gain a new hobby or understand a difficult topic. Guitar makes learning how to play an acoustic or electric guitar easy and will serve as the perfect introduction to this popular instrument. This title covers everything you need to kw: how to play your first songs, reading music and tablature, mastering genre styles, and much, much more. With clear step-by-step instructions, diagrams and practice tips, this practical manual will have readers playing chords and songs in time.
- Author BiographyErnie Jackson is a classical guitarist, musicology scholar, university lecturer and trainer for Sibelius, the world market leader in software for writing, teaching and publishing music. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Ernie Jackson
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleThe Only Book You'll Ever Need
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.