All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStretching for 1631 miles from the Everglades to Brownsville, Texas, the Gulf Coast encompasses a variety of diverse habitats that are home to thousands of species of plants and animals. This beautifully illustrated guide highlights over 140 familiar and unique species of birds, mammals, nearshore fishes, seashore creatures, seashells and plants. It also includes a map featuring prominent wildlife-viewing areas. Laminated for durability, this lightweight, pocket-sized folding guide is an ideal source of portable information and ideal for field use by visitors and residents alike. Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 450 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His books have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePocket Naturalist Guide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight42 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Raymond Leung
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.