All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFind out why Ruger is regarded as the 'Every Man's Revolver.' Sturm, Ruger & Company has left an indelible mark on the world of firearms. Now, author Max Prasac shares how Ruger's famed revolvers became stronger, more durable and safer than any of their competition in Gun Digest Book of Ruger Revolvers. * The stories behind Ruger's fast-step to fame * Ruger single-actions, double-actions, custom jobs and rare pieces * How Ruger's techlogies changed the modern revolver * Tons of full-color photos of Ruger revolvers Beautifully illustrated with hundreds of full-color photographs, Prasac and contributing author David Bradshaw provide a behind-the-scenes look at the men and the company producing some of the strongest guns on the planet, and the invations that keep Ruger firearms accessible to every gun owner who wants one. This truly is the story, as Prasac puts it, of Every Man's Revolver.
- Author BiographyMax Prasac was introduced to revolvers at an early age by his father. That introduction became a lifelong passion. Today, Prasac is a frequent contributing author to publications such as Bear Hunters Online and the NRA's American Hunter. He is also the author of Gun Digest's popular volume Big-Bore Revolvers.
- Author(s)Max Prasac
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGun Digest (Imprint of KP Books)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.